Monday, December 14, 2009

How will the dermatologist get rid of my warts?

I am going to the dermatologist today to have 2 big and two very tiny warts removed. I have tried everything but nothiong has work or I am not patient enough. I was told that how deep they are will depend the method used. I am a bit nervous. Will this hurt? What can I expect?How will the dermatologist get rid of my warts?
they will freeze them off with a chemical that will basically freeze and kill the warts. No they don't really hurt. Heard that they also burn them off as well but it shouldn't hurt either, no nerves in warts usually and he might numb them so it wont hurt you.How will the dermatologist get rid of my warts?
I haven't had any warts removed, but have had many biopsies, and surgeries on my bald head. (skin cancer)


All those times were done with very little, or no pain. I wouldn't worry too much. Hope everything goes well.
i had one on my finger and he put this cold stuff on it with a q-tip couple of times.. it didnt hurt.. it just felt cold.. and then after a couple of days you can peel it off.. and it doesn't leave scars, or anything..
They freeze them off. Don't be nervous. It doesn't really hurt.
Depends.





I've needed to have mine burnt off and cut off as freezing didn't work.





Yes, it hurts.



a few years ago i had two. they froze them off.


it kind of stings, and it'll be sore, but its not too bad.
  • makeup trends
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment